CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

& Friendship & My Life!

Been clubbing once again.
Really enjoy dancing and all.
& managed to build a better bond with my cousins!
But sometimes, i realise, it's better not to care than to care too much for someone.
I was just a little too affectionate towards this certain someone, and i ended up being mistookk for wrongly.
*Sighs*, it happens.

Holidays are here, and exams are nearing.
Havent done any revision yet, and i have to start getting down to it.
Really have to do well in these examinations, or i'm gonna end up repeating year 2.
Really worried for my studies and am trrying to improve this habit of waking up on time.
You gotta do better guru, sleep early!
Been trying to look for a job too, home situation aint good.
Gotta start earning some bread for myself.

Have started getting back to church and overslept today.
See! I cant even wake up for church.
I really gotta improve on gettng up.
& i've to start exercising too.
Have been procrastinating too much about it!
Gotta start!
:)

0 comments: