CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Superstitions & Palmistry?



Superstitions and palmistry.
Truth or just made up beliefs?
My Deepavali was totally good, only to be hampered by a certain thing that is clinging onto the back of my mind.
My palm was ready by a family friend of my father's and the things he said about me, *sighs*
It was like as if my palm was a very terrible one.
Whatever he said, has been stuck onto my mind and therefore, i wanted to research if palm reading is really true or not.
What he said about me, was not helped by my sister who dreamt that i got boxed in the face till one of my eyes was gone.
My parents got so worried and now i'm stuck with a curfew, no going against dad's words!:(

From what i researched about palm reading, the answers i get are mixed.
A few sites, tell me that palm reading is just fake, and it's just a cultural tradition passed on.
However, other sites tell me that palm reading is true when palmistry is studied properly and the changing of hand lines, can be monitored by ourselves.
Very confusing results, however, personally, i do not believe palm reading.
I always believe that it is our determination which shows us the way.

Superstitions are credulous beliefs made up by people from the past and i dont belive black cats to have powers to cause bad luck, breaking of mirrors to cause seven years of bad luck and the swinging of gates at six to invite evil. I dont believe in any of these crap!

Dreams, however, seem to be a very interesting topic. Reading up on this, the study of dreams is called oneirology. People till today, are still trying to find bout further about dreams. It was a very interesting topic to read up on. Dreams arent truth, but it affects the way one thinks. Interesting.
:(

0 comments: