CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pissed!

Talk about people who can piss you off so bad.
A simple joke cannot be played along with and what do i get?
A super sensitive reaction followed by assumptions!
Dont test my limits cause i can be nice and if you're gonna blow your attitude off on me, i dont have the need to stand it!

And to my so-long-ago-updated-blog:
I've been having like so so so much of fun!
Didi's birthday was real fun!
I wanted to own the present i made her, but oh well!
Went to watch Thillalangadi with her and then, ended up at Mummy's with the cake and food and all.

At night, headed to Double O with Bunny, Alvin, Thani, Didi, Sashi, Nanthakka & a few others.
Was a nice place, had so much fun there.
First time clubbing with Nanthakka & Bunny, but Nanthakka was super sweet.
She got me a shot & kept buying us jugs!
Later part, shifted to dreams & saw many familiar faces!
Monica, Gaythri .....
Was happy to see Mon after a long time.

Ended up at Mummy's place and then, fell asleep and stayed there the whole day.
Eating and eating.
Which leads to my next issue!
Something is seriously wrong with me.
I've been eating and eating and eating!
I cant stop myself how much i try!
I get hungry again and again.
Sad.

Today had a splendid time with Prasanna, Nisha & Murali!
My initial plan was to pass a gift to Esther at Yishun, slack a while and leave.
But these cuties made me stay the whole day & made me have so much fun with them.
& Pras treated me to like almost everything.
Movie, food & all.
Which reminds me to give a small review!

Madharasapattinam was a one of a kind superb movie.
Easily winning over Raavanan, this movie is something different and special.
Playing with your sentiments and all.
I almost teared, the impact was of such.
Definitely watching this movie again!:)

0 comments: