CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Really Hate My Family So Badly!

I hate my family.
I hate every single one of them.
I hate being enclosed in this place, where i find no peace, trust, love and happiness.
Everyone is fake, nothing is true.
Why can't even one of them understand, on how i feel?
Why doesn't anyone feel my pain of this separation?

I dont know where to go, or what to do.
I just dont want to stay here any longer.
I dont even feel safe, or comfortable.

Just yesterday, i thought that things would be better.
But it had to happen all over again.
I just hate this 'drama' for a familly.
I want someone who will love me & care for me.
I want a family to sit down for dinner with me.
To go out together, laugh together, with each other.
Love each other and understand one another.

I REALLY HATE MY LIFE!

0 comments: